How do I get to Cenote Elvira?
- Take the Carretera Tulum-Cancun/Mexico 307 federal highway towards Puerto Morelos.
- Turn onto the road known as La Ruta de Los Cenotes.
- Continue along La Ruta de Los Cenotes until you reach KM 20.8; Cenote Elvira is located on the right.
- Watch for a sign that says “ELVIRA” (it is painted in turquoise blue).
- When you arrive to the gate, honk your horn and Samuel, our caretaker, will be waiting to welcome you.
What does my reservation include?
- Exclusive use of the property
- Cenote type illuminated cavern
- Lounge area
- Acapulco chairs
- Picnic tables
- High tables
- Electric light
- Four (4) restrooms
- Outdoor shower
- Life jackets
How deep is Cenote Elvira?
Cenote Elvira is a private semi-open cenote approximately 10 meters in diameter and 15 meters deep.
Is there a place to buy food at Cenote Elvira?
We do not offer food and drink for sale onsite. We recommend that you bring whatever food, drinks and utensils you will need to enjoy your day. Alternatively, we can recommend private catering services. Contact our reservation department for details.
Can I bring food and drinks to Cenote Elvira?
Yes! we recommend that you bring whatever food, drinks and utensils you will need to enjoy your day.
Is there internet service at Cenote Elvira?
The internet service along La Ruta de Los Cenotes is VERY LIMITED. We suggest that you take advantage and disconnect from your devices and connect with nature while you enjoy Cenote Elvira.
What is the capacity of the Dome?
The Dome is an organic structure designed to perfectly blend into its natural environment. It measures 2152.78 square feet; depending upon its use and set-up, the Dome can accommodate between 150 and 200 people.